Saturday, August 12, 2023

Is The Word 'Joy' ?

 The walks are suspended due to rains. Gee! All the walk that happens these days are walks inside my apartment while answering the door, doing laundry, and a bit of exercising when I'm Gardening.


Yes, Missies and Misters, I  have a Green Apartment. Ever heard of that one? Living in the concrete jungle wasn't getting me anywhere and I wasn't going anywhere either, so I decided to allow me to dish out my mini pruners and trowel which were anyway rusting and begin...

 

All those blessed souls who have begun so many things  so many  times...would know what am I talking about. Begun and gave up, begun and gave up, to never give up again...

 

Never Say, Never Again!

 

I'm working on the skills of taking care of my plants, making home potting mixes, knowing about manures, fungicides, not to mention making my own home cultivated manure. Doing all this makes me really really happy. My father would be smiling from heaven up above, seeing me finally, taking the dirty soil job in my own hands, to acquire a Green thumb!

 


No easy task this, as I already know! God alone knows, how many plants I have killed, when I have taken things in my own hands! But not anymore...

 

Well, as I gather, which in theory I knew, Gardening requires a lot of shuffling of pots and bending...basically, movements... which is proportionally good for fitness. Physically and mentally.

 

Not to mention, how healthy and stoically sombre happy you become, breathing all that fresh air...

 

Is the word 'Joy' I'm looking for??

 

Just a week back, I made a Terrarium, my very own!

 


Learnt the 'how to' on the Internet.

 

This gives me a complete boost of energy and confidence, when I take care to honour my interests and upgrade my skills...the whole digest of my DOSE.

 

DOSE, short for the four happy hormones one must take care to nurture and produce oneself.

 

 Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphin. 

 Amor Sui, ubi eras?

 Hiding right under my nose, quite literally!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Today i feel again...what hope feels like...what being alive feels like...