Saturday, January 14, 2023

Walking with the things I see!

As resolved, today I planned to complete 4 km in the walking just bang opposite my Society.

4 km is 5632 steps by an average walk at the speed of 5kph.

I did it!

I also took some pictures of a wall which caught my eye, as I was walking.


the organic patterns that the moss created on the rundown wall coupled with the green paint rising from below absolutely merged natural with man made.


this made me stop and look for more patterns.


And there they were, wherever I looked!

It was the high point of my day.


I started my day with 3 Bananas as they promise to bring energy instantly.  I had pomegranate and oranges later. 

I also prepared for myself a bowl of tomato spinach soup which has by now become a sort of a staple. If not everyday, I manage it 4 out of 7 days.

Recipe for Spinach Tomato Soup

Ingredients:

1/3 of a bunch of spinach

2 tomatoes

1/2 tsp cumin seeds

1tbsp of ghee

few cloves of Garlic

a pinch of Turmeric powder


How do you do it?

You need to melt ghee in a pressure cooker.

 Let the cumin splutter on it after they heat up a bit.

Throw in the cloves, tomatoes and the spinach.

 Add salt and turmeric powder. 

Mix them well. 

Add water and close the lid.

As it whistles for 3-4 times, turn off heat.

Mash into pulp, strain and Voila! 

Enjoy the soup.

You can add Lemon for a top up taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Today i feel again...what hope feels like...what being alive feels like...